Welcome to the web site of Estrato R&D Ltd.
Estrato Research and Development Ltd. is an innovative company that has several years of experience in designing and constructing highly innovative instruments for industries, medical and meteorological institutes. Estrato Ltd. was founded in 2004 in Budapest, Hungary for utilizing the results of the researches performed in the Environmental Optics Laboratory of the Eötvös University. Since then Estrato Ltd. was involved in several other research and development projects.
Some of our development projects:
- General Electric, USA, Mexico, Hungary – High precision imaging glass stress measurement system
- General Electric, Hungary – High capacity and high precision computer vision quality assurance
- Hungarian Meteorological Institute, Hungary – Automatic meteorology station controlling
- Digital Recognition Systems, UK, Hungary – Ambient light independent license plate recognition system
- Cytotech Ltd., Hungary – High capacity automatic serology instrument
- Lund University, Sweden; Eötvös University, Hungary – Automatic imaging polarimetric cloud detector
- Opel, Hungary – Automatic highly flexible computer vision quality assurance
- Bauris Ltd., Hungary – Astronomical dome control